Holly Singleton at 650-269-6866 for more information on Registered Haflinger horses!
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who has purchased a horse from us. I am very glad that you are giving such wonderful feedback on the progress and enjoyment you give and receive from your new "KIDS" THANK YOU ALL!!!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COMPANION THAT YOU WILL ENJOY PLEASE VIEW OUR Policys BELOW.
Due to the positive response to our new policies I felt I would put them up on the web site:
1. We strongly encourage Vet checks and will gladly supply you with a list of the vets in our area that are good at pre-purchase exams. If a horse is not suited to your riding goals Top of Line Farms refunds all deposit moneys but those noted as non-refundable on the purchase agreement. WE will apply deposited money to any other horse you may be interested in. The vet exam must be done while the horse is still on the ranch. LIST OF LOCAL VETS here.
2. Any person that purchases a mare from us can purchase one breeding for half price within the next two breeding seasons.
3. If you purchase one of our horses and for any reason you need to re-sell it we will assist by listing the horse on the web site for free and assist you in any way getting the horse ready for sale or shown (some fees may be involved for riding, boarding or sale prep)
4. We will hold any horse you see and like on the web site but can't get here to see right away. The fee is $200 non-refundable and we will hold it for 2 weeks. We will only do this if the horse is not being actively viewed by another client. The time frame for the hold begins when we receive the fee and ends in 14 days. The fee can be transferred to any horse you purchase from us.
5. If you purchase a horse from us and find it not to be as described you may return the horse and choose a more suitable one from our ranch. The full value you paid for the horse purchased CAN be applied to any other horse you find more suitable. If you choose one that has a lower value there are no refunds. We do not purchase horses back. The horse must be returned in the same condition as it left.
6. We do support folks taking a horse for a trial period. After all, with our exchange policy you do in effect have a lifetime "trial" period. The cost for a formal trial is $100 per WEEK on top of the horse's sales price. We normal allow any time from one week to four weeks trial. If you transport the horse to your home/stable you must do one of the following: Pay the full purchase price plus the amount of time up front you want to keep the horse for a trial. All money not used during the trial is refundable. OR you can take out an insurance policy on the horse for the time it will be on trial. A trial contract will be in place before the horses leaves our ranch. Transportation FROM our ranch is the responsibility of the person doing the lease. If the horse is returned transportation TO our ranch is also the leasee's responsibility.
7. Here is the sales agreement we offer when you choose to purchase a horse.
8. Payment plans are very easy to arrange: click here for examples
9. We will arrange delivery through reputable nationwide haulers to get your horse to you safely. Gilfry Transport at 1-970-379-0136 or 602-320-2961 and Marion Chupp (east coast) 330-465-8612 have both hauled for us successfully for years.
9. Here is our Insurance agent and the paperwork for getting a horse insured. (click here).
Holly Singleton, owner and trainer
COME AND VISIT AT: 7087 Ceres Ct. Redding, CA 96002
Fax: (530) 221-3198, Cell 650-269-6866